Saturday, August 21, 2010

After surgery......

Yesterday was a long day. I had to stop eating and drinking after midnight and the surgery was not until 1:30pm...my head hurt so much from the lack of water that I was glad to have the surgery. Dr said he was pleased with the results...the cyst was larger and more involved with the ovary than the ultrasound showed. I will know more on Friday when I meet with him to remove my stitches as the above was from my husband. I was trying to shake off the anesthesia and swallow the pain meds in the recovery room.

So today, I am really sore and bruised in my lower half but I am resting and napping and reading. One trip was to have breakfast at a diner, where I am convinced every women was pregnant or with a newborn. My husband said we see what we desire most. I think this time he is right. For now I am healing and I am just trying to keep my mind off of what is the next step and happy to know the lord brought us through a 4th surgery. I have to believe all of this has been for some reason. I am ready for the next step, some happiness and some joy. I am ready...we are ready.

1 comment:

  1. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Rom8:28

    we may not know the reason or the actural purpose but it's for our good.;o) I'm glad surgery went well. praying for a speedy recovery and things to go well friday. Hugs to you. Holding on and Hoping with you;o)

    ReplyDelete